With registered nurses and physicians available 24 hours a day, we can help in both home and inpatient setting when you or your loved one needs it most. Our staff can work with patients and families to create a personalized end-of-life medical plan.
Our end-of-life medical care services aim at providing a restorative environment for all involved. You can expect:
- Physical, Speech or Occupational Therapy – For symptom and pain management. Therapists work with family members to teach them or assist them with exercises that alleviate pain and increase comfort.
- Physician Services – To direct medical care. This is handled either by our medical director or the patient’s personal physician.
- Registered Nurse Supervision – For routine visits and continual evaluation. Our nursing staff ensures the effectiveness of the health care plan, that medications are taken on time and that the physician’s orders are carried out without pain to the patient.
- Comfort Care – For both symptom and pain management.
- Maintenance Care – For diabetes, emphysema and other existing chronic conditions.
- Pharmacy Assistance – To make sure your loved ones have efficient medication distribution. This ensures timely and accurate delivery so pain and symptoms related to the diagnosis can be alleviated and managed.